Hello, we’re Evolving Software! We serve a wide range of businesses from startups to established enterprises and everything in between. We focus on using technology and the fundamentals of software engineering to build amazing products for our clients.
Our level of commitment to excellence and discipline does not stop with software engineering. We apply our principals of process to everything we do including content creation.
That’s where you come in.
We are looking for talented designers/video editors who are looking to master their craft and are entrepreneurial about how they can use their design, animation, and video skills, to execute against a client’s goals. Sometimes that means pumping out a bunch of memes and GIFs that’ll make people laugh and cry. Sometimes it’s collaborating in a brainstorm for a big campaign. Every deliverable is challenging, but highly rewarding.
Who Will You Be Working With?
You will be joining a team of like minded passionate and creative individuals that use their individual skills to help the team create amazing products. As a designer you will work with the design team under the direction of the Lead Product designer.
Who Should You Be?
- You are an intuitive creative.
- You are a team player.
- You create effortlessly no matter the medium and can execute at both a high speed and volume.
- You pay attention to details (some may even call you a control freak)
- You enjoy collaborating with other marketing nerds.
- You are a digital native and understand the internet of things from Snapchat filters to TikTok trends.
- You are hungry for great work.
- You like telling a good story through visuals that’ll make people stop, listen, and then probably go buy something.
- You consume content and know the ingredients to relevant, thumb-stopping creative work.
- Create intelligent, technical and compelling content to target our ideal client.
- Mastering the ability to turn any video into 10 – 15 pieces of compelling content with post production.
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery and tailoring them to individual platforms and audiences.
- Learning to attract some of the biggest brands in the world to be a client.
- Collaborating with a team of other designers, editors, copywriters, and art directors to bring brands to life.
- Flexing your design, editing, and animation skills with the best of the best.
Sounds fun, but what kind of deliverables are we talking about?
- Social ad and organic content for various social and digital platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Quora, YouTube, TikTok, and more.
- Creating efficient and smart templates in Figma.
- Designing presentation templates to pitch big ideas to clients.
- Designing content for email newsletters, websites, and more.
- Chopping up videos and other materials into short-form, bite-sized content across a number social feeds.
- Figuring out we can jump onto the latest TikTok trend.
- Assisting on sets for photoshoots and editing raw shots to become final selects.
- Analyzing and critiquing content on how we can make our content stronger in a noisy, social world.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related subject, attendance at a portfolio school, and/or 2-4 years of design experience, developing and creating for digital/social strategies & campaigns.
- A portfolio reflecting strong concepting and design, video editing, and animation work for social content (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- High proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere).
- Attention to detail is a must.
- So are time management skills.
- Thrives in a company of collaborative people, but can clearly demonstrate an ability to get things done without direct supervision.
- The ability to follow direction, and give & take constructive criticism.
- A strong understanding of design and animation principles from typography to squash and stretch.
- Has a talent for wearing multiple brand hats and switching easily between brand books.
- A hunger to learn, develop their craft, and grow in the marketing and advertising industry.
- Camera work, illustration, and motion graphics are a huge plus.
- Isn’t afraid to bring their passions, background, and personal experience to their work.
- Is currently thinking about clever ways to answer this job application.
Whats in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies and be a part of a team that is making a difference in the world.
- Flexible work hours
- Donation matching via Gusto
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance