Hello, we’re Evolving Software! We serve a wide range of businesses, from startups to established enterprises and everything in between. We focus on using technology and the fundamentals of software engineering to build amazing products for our clients.
That’s where you come in.
Our level of commitment to excellence and discipline does not stop with software engineering. We apply our process principles to everything we do, including Social Media Marketing
We are looking for empathetic and intuitive social media managers who are looking to hone their people skills and demonstrate to others the value of engaging socially as a brand.
Who Will You Be Working With?
You will join a team of like-minded, passionate, and creative individuals who use their individual skills to help the team create amazing products. As a social media manager, you will lead the social engagement and advertising team under the direction of the CEO and the CMO.
- Oversee a team of Social Media Analysts providing leadership, mentorship, vision, and technical expertise
- Monitor campaigns for performance along with a team of Social Media Analysts and Senior Social Media Analysts, ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spending, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly, and flagging potential issues to management
- Create and present sophisticated media investment strategies to the CMO, derived from industry insights and QA reporting.
- Develop and deliver client-facing campaign reports to showcase performance, new business opportunities, and storytelling: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are highlighted
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding to the most crucial aspects of a client’s business, keeping them abreast of any pertinent developments and urgent marketing needs
- Manage ad technology vendors needed to execute specific campaign work
- Collaborate across disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands
What You’ve Got:
- 1-2 years of media buying experience within various paid social platforms (ie Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn). Any additional experience buying across programmatic or OTT/CTV is a plus.
- Experience leading and managing teams or an individual
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros
- Experience working with analytics, attribution, and measurement systems.
- An empathetic, patient, and collaborative spirit that fosters a positive day-to-day experience for their teammates
- You live for today’s digital & mobile consumer, driven, and hungry to succeed and always looking to learn more
- has the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy, and internal/external professionalism
What is it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies and be a part of a team that is making a difference in the world.
- Flexible work hours
- Donation matching via Gusto
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance